We are excited to welcome our dancers back to the studio for our Summer 2020 classes and intensives! We are doing everything we can to keep our dancers and their families safe and healthy. Below are the parameters we have in place in accordance with the recommendations from the CDC and also the state of Virginia. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us! See you at the studio!
GWDC Safety Guidelines:
GWDC Safety Guidelines:
- Only students will be allowed in the studio. Sorry, but for now, parents will need to stay outside.
- If your child does not feel well, has had a temperature in the last 48 hours, or has been exposed to anyone who is not well, YOU MUST KEEP THEM HOME.
- In order to maintain social distancing requirements, Studio A will be limited to 8 students and Studio B will be limited to 9 students.
- All classes will be in a hybrid format.... in-studio and online. If you are not yet comfortable with sending your child to the studio, they may still dance with us virtually! Or, if your child is not feeling well, they may stay home and still take/watch class. We anticipate making this available at least through the end of the year and possibly through next June.
- All students must use hand sanitizer or wash hands prior to entering the studio.
- All students must wear masks when entering the studio and until they have reached their place inside the studio.
- Dance bags containing shoes, water, snacks and SAF equipment will remain with the dancer in a designated place in the studio. The hall shelving will not be used.
- Students must supply their own SAF equipment
- Students will not be required to wear masks while dancing.
- Teachers will be wearing masks the entire time.
- All students must bring their own water. The fountains are turned off.
- Bathroom visits will be restricted and limited to one dancer at a time.
- The dressing rooms will not be available for use.
- The studios are marked for social distancing. All students will be required to comply with our social distancing rules.
- Students will be entering through the front and exiting through the back.
- All studio surfaces will be disinfected between classes and at the end of the day.
- Our HVAC systems are high-level, high-powered and designed for large gymnasiums. They are over-kill for the studio spaces and keep fresh air from outside circulating throughout the studios.